Our Work With Schools
We have helped schools and educational professionals over the last few years by:
- completely re-stocking several primary school libraries
- supplying books to dozens of classrooms – by age and subject
- creating tailor-made booklists for teachers – Christmas, nature, pets, inclusion, poetry, families, photography, art, grammar, maths, National Curriculum subject areas, etc, etc
- running school book-fairs with quality, innovative books that excite & stimulate literacy in school
- running book-stalls at educational conferences and workshops
- having hundreds of children visit our shops to touch, feel, read and experience real books
- organising numerous author visits to schools
- revamping book corners and libraries to help ‘model’ excellence for a school
- happily and freely talking with and advising numerous teachers about the very best books available for them and their classrooms. And we feed them coffee and buns.
We have a simple discount structure available for educational settings.