We do a lot of work with schools. For example:
- Completely re-stocking libraries
- Supplying books for classrooms – by age and curriculum area
- Creating tailor-made booklists for teachers – Christmas, nature, pets, inclusion, poetry, families, photography, art, grammar, maths, curricuum subject areas, etc
- Running school book-fairs with quality, innovative books that excite and stimulate literacy in school
- Running book-stalls at educational conferences and workshops
- Having hundreds of children visit our shops to touch, feel, read and experience real books
- Organizing numerous author visits to schools
- Revamping book corners and libraries to help ‘model’ excellence for a school
- Happily and freely talking with and advising numerous teachers about the very best books available for them and their classrooms. And we feed them coffee and buns.
We have a simple discount structure available for educational settings.